I just wanted to start this post by apologising to anyone that I may have offended by my previous post. I was over reading another blog, and the poor woman got it from all sides about her congratulating the Americans on the elections. I sat reading them all this morning.
As I mentioned in that post, I really hate talking about other countries politics, mainly because I hate it when people comment on my own countries issues. Francois and I follow the US quiet closely, mainly because of my small little obsession with it :-), but we certainly do not know as much the Americans, that's why I am feeling really bad for even mentioning the outcome of the elections. I think it's just that, because the US has such a massive impact on the rest of the world, and because its everywhere, I just kinda got swept away in the excitement of it all.
Okay, so, basically what I am trying to say is... I hate it when other countries have something to say about my country, when they are not even here and living and experiencing things day to day. And here I go and do the same thing, I know I didn't say anything offensive, it's more about thinking I know what I am talking about, when I don't. I really hope this all makes sense?
Anyway, moving right along...
I have been tagged again, this time by Allie and Joanne
I need to list weird or random things about me. I have done this one before, but I thought, what the hell, there must be a few more weird/interesting things about me...my husband would agree.
So, I have been racking my brain and here goes...
1) I can't sing...at all. It's really bad...I was kicked out the choir in primary school. Most girls I know can kinda hold a tune, or at least sound a bit decent...not me. And you know how you always sound better in your head than you actually do...I even sound bad to myself.
2) I hate raisins. What's up with those things, they are disgusting!
3) I love the bush as much as I love the city...would never be able to choose just one.
4) I have never, ever done drugs, nothing, nada, zero.
5) I hate it when people abbreviate Christmas, you know with the 'X'
6) I (we) are addicted to TV, have been and always will be.
So, that's it...nothing interesting.
So, I am now tagging:
5 days ago