I finally feel like I am a real blogger (he-he)...I have been tagged people!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you: Meg
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment for each tagged blogger to let them know that they have been tagged
6 Quirks about me...
Okay, so this took a while, I so do not think I am quirky at all, but here goes...what is weird about me...
1) I freak out in the dark, especially if I am by myself. Have always been afraid of the dark. If I have to sleep by myself, I will always leave a light on, the whole night.
2)Guava's make me want to vomit, seriously, I cannot even bear the smell.
3)At the moment, chicken is kinda freaking me out. I am still eating it, but the feather thing is starting to get to me. I once bought chicken from Woolworths, and there was still a feather on it...can you believe it...I nearly died!
4)Banana's make the back of my throat itch. So I never eat them.
5)I collect cookie cutters, but only the steel ones, not the plastic ones.
6)I am obsessed with Christmas. If I could keep my Christmas Tree up all year round I would. I have no problem with them starting to decorate the malls/shops in October, hell they should actually start in July!
I am tagging:
4 hours ago